According to the general data protection regulation (gdpr) european regulation, with this notice, suck informs the subscriber about the purposes and modalities of the collecting and processing of the personal data provided by the subscriber to suck in the following cases:
• browsing the following website www.Suckclothing.Com (“site”);
the subscriber is entitled to browse the site, without being obliged to provide any personal data. During site browsing, the subscriber remains anonymous and is not identified.
The subscriber may print and/or save this notice using the normal functions of its own browser (“file” => “save”).
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 data controller
the data controller is suck., having its registered office in via fondovalle panaro 35 - pavullo (mo) (“data controller”).
The data controller declares and warrants to process all subscriber’s personal data in full compliance with any provision of the personal data protection code with particular regard to the subscriber’s rights, the general personal data processing rules, the security measure and the minimum security measures.
1.2 data processor and person in charge of the processing
please find below some of the data processors designated by the data controller, among entities that can appropriately ensure, on account of their experience, capabilities and reliability, through compliance with the provisions in force applying to processing as also related to security matters (“data processor”):
Processing shall be carried out only by physical person who have been authorized by the data controller or the data processor, under their direct authority and according to their instructions (“people in charge of the processing”).
The subscriber is entitled to require the complete and updated list of all data processors and people in charge of the processing sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: info@suckclothing.Com .
1.3 voluntary or obligatory nature of providing the requested personal data
the providing of personal data to suck by the subscriber may be obligatory for achieving the purposes listed in the following paragraph 1.4 or voluntary.
The voluntary or obligatory nature of the providing of personal data will be specified from time to time – with regard to the specific data required – at each single personal data collection, applying (*) to the required data.
In case the subscriber refuses to provide to suck any data identified as obligatory the relevant specific purpose will not be achieved. Such refusal may, for example, cause the impossibility by suck to receive and accept the subscriber’s order, to fulfill the purchase agreement and/or to provide any other services available in the site.
Providing to suck any further personal data other than those identified as mandatory, is voluntary and does not cause any consequences on the achievement of the purposes listed in the following paragraph 1.4.
1.4 collection and processing of personal data
personal data processing is mainly carried out by means of electronic and telematics modalities by suck, the data processor, the people in charge of the processing and, in any case, by any other person, which, duly designated on account of its capabilities and reliability, carries out activities aimed to the achievement of the purposes connected to the use of the site.
The subscriber’s personal data are processed for the performance of the following services available through the site:
- Contacts with suck representatives (subscriber service).
1.5 cases in which no consent is required
suck is entitled to process the subscriber’s personal data without the subscriber’s consent in case processing:
- Is necessary to comply with an obligation imposed by a law, regulations or community legislation;
- Is necessary for the performance of obligations resulting from a contract to which the data subject is a party, or else in order to comply with specific requests made by the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
2. SUBSCRIBER’S RIGHTS
The subscriber is entitled to obtain:
- (i) confirmation of the existence or not of his/her personal data, even if not already registered, and their communication in an intelligible way,
- (ii) the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means, identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the people in charge of the processing.
The subscriber is entitled to obtain:
- (a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- (b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The subscriber is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- (a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- (b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The subscriber’s rights provided for in this article 2 will be granted by suck, according to articles 8, 9 e 10 of the personal data protection code.
3. EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE SUBSCRIBER
The subscriber, after having read and accepted this notice, gives his/her express consent to the processing and communication of his/her personal data for the purposes and with the modalities provided in this notice. Such consent will be registered in the suck’s systems and may be revoked by the subscriber in any moment with immediate effects.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to suckclothing.com on or by suckclothing.com or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of suckclothing.com shall be and remain suckclothing.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any submission shall constitute an assignment to suckclothing.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties. Thus, suckclothing.com will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any submission. suckclothing.com is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any submission in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any submission; or (3) to respond to any user submission.
You agree that no submission by you to suckclothing.com will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no submission by you to suckclothing.com will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submission you make.
You agree that suckclothing.com may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the suckclothing.com in any manner that does not reveal your identity. By participating in suckclothing.com sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and/or requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that suckclothing.com may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
suckclothing.com may contain links to other Internet sites. suckclothing.com shall not be held liable for the availability or content of such sites or any article contained on or obtained through such sites. Any link to another site or any reference to information, products or services supplied by third parties, in no way imply that suckclothing.com has given its approval concerning those sites or articles. Any question or comment concerning any other site must be sent to that site's operator. No link with the Site is authorized without suckclothing.com prior written approval.
* suckclothing.com respects our customers' account information as private and confidential information and will never share this information with any outside afflictions or individuals.